Your information: Anywhere, Anytime!
Freedom to Be Mobile!
Elegant Mobile Solutions!
Games On the Go!
You're the Person in Personal Computing!
Computing Power for People!
Computing at the Edge!
"We've moved beyond the era of the PC. The nexus of computing is now centered around a range of networked terminal devices with innovative interfaces for both display and interaction. These truly personal computing assets don't even look like the traditional PC. They're mobile. They transcend the keyboard / mouse / display paradigm. They leverage cloud based applications. This is absolutely nothing short of a revolution in computing. The world will never be the same!"
"Connected mobile devices are fundamentally altering all aspects of information and entertainment access. News, games, movies, music, books, data... All are available wherever you are, whenever you want. This flexibility, immediacy, intimacy and freedom literally puts media interaction in the hands of the user. This is truly computing for the people!"
Heisler Calculator is a professional quality evaluation tool that quickly calculates internal temperatures for transient heat conduction through a 1-D plane wall of thickness 2*L. No more Heisler Charts! Heisler Calculator provides an accurate numerical solution, eliminating the need for tedious graphical results from Heisler charts.
Heisler Calculator allows inputs in either SI (metric) units, or I-P (English) units, and converts from one to the other.
This powerful iPhone™ / iPod touch™ / iPad™ tool accepts the following user inputs:
• x (the spatial location in the plane wall, measured from the centerline)
• L (2L is the wall thickness)
• t (the elapsed time since the step change in surroundings temperature)
• h (the convective heat transfer coefficient)
• k (the thermal conductivity of the wall material)
• α (the thermal diffusivity of the wall material)
• Ti (the initial uniform temperature of the wall)
• T∞ (the constant surroundings temperature far from the wall)
Heisler Calculator Outputs:
• x* (dimensionless distance from the center)
• Fo (the Fourier Number, dimensionless time)
• Bi (the Biot Number, dimensionless convective heat transfer coefficient)
• θ* (dimensionless Temperature, =(T-T∞)/(Ti-T∞))
• T (temperature at x at time t)
• the wall is initially at uniform temperature
• the temperature of the surroundings and the convective heat transfer coefficient are constant and uniform
• no heat generation inside the wall
• the Fourier number (αt/(L^2)) must be > 0.0001
• the wall and surroundings are symmetric around the wall centerline
For questions, comments and support requests, please contact us:
HeislerCalc ( at ) BluMtnWerx.com
Or DM us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/BluMtnWerx