Your information: Anywhere, Anytime!
Freedom to Be Mobile!
Elegant Mobile Solutions!
Games On the Go!
You're the Person in Personal Computing!
Computing Power for People!
Computing at the Edge!
"We've moved beyond the era of the PC. The nexus of computing is now centered around a range of networked terminal devices with innovative interfaces for both display and interaction. These truly personal computing assets don't even look like the traditional PC. They're mobile. They transcend the keyboard / mouse / display paradigm. They leverage cloud based applications. This is absolutely nothing short of a revolution in computing. The world will never be the same!"
"Connected mobile devices are fundamentally altering all aspects of information and entertainment access. News, games, movies, music, books, data... All are available wherever you are, whenever you want. This flexibility, immediacy, intimacy and freedom literally puts media interaction in the hands of the user. This is truly computing for the people!"
PsychroCalc is a professional quality psychrometric calculator that quickly computes highly accurate thermodynamic properties of moist air in I-P (English) or SI (metric) units or both – no more psychrometric charts! This powerful iPhone™ / iPod touch™ / iPad™ tool:
• Has professional application in meteorology, and heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning
• Conveniently shares results via e-mail
• Uses industry standard ASHRAE equations
What Makes PsychroCalc Unique?
• Custom units: do your calculations in I-P, or SI units, or set (and save) your own unique combination
• Calculations for up to 2 different states and automatically show the delta (differences between them)
• Input two states and calculate delta, or one state and delta to calculate the second state
• Set altitude and select from 19 different combinations of 2 input variables to instantly view the calculated results
• PsychroCalc handles input combinations others do not, such as specific volume with any other variable
• Input values, see all results, and change units all on one screen
• Help screen includes detailed instructions and definitions of terms
Input and Output thermodynamic properties:
1. Tdb (dry-bulb temperature) in °F, °R, °C or kelvins
2. Twb (wet-bulb temperature) in °F, °R, °C or kelvins
3. Tdp (dew point temperature) in °F, °R, °C or kelvins
4. ω (humidity ratio) in lbm of water vapor per lbm of dry air, or grains of water per lbm of dry air, or grams of water per kg of dry air, or kg of water per kg of dry air
5. φ (relative humidity) percent
6. h (specific enthalpy) in BTU per lbm of dry air, J per kg of dry air, or kJ per kg of dry air
7. v (specific volume) in cubic feet per lbm of dry air, or cubic meters per kg of dry air, or cubic centimeters per gram of dry air
Range of validity:
0 ft ≤ altitude ≤ 30,000 ft
32.0 °F ≤ Tdb ≤ 116.0 °F
11.2 °F ≤ Twb ≤ 115.9 °F
-51.5 °F ≤ Tdp ≤ 115.9 °F
0.0 lbm-v/lbm-da ≤ ω ≤ 0.3293 lbm-v/lbm-da
1.0% ≤ φ ≤ 99.0%
7.7 BTU/lbm-da ≤ h ≤ 394.3 BTU/lbm-da
12.4 ft^3/lbm-da ≤ v ≤ 77.77 ft^3/lbm-da
0 m ≤ altitude ≤ 9144 m
0.0 °C ≤ Tdb ≤ 46.67 °C
-11.54 °C ≤ Twb ≤ 46.61 °C
-46.38 °C ≤ Tdp ≤ 46.61 °C
0.0 kg-v/kg-da ≤ ω ≤ .3293 kg-v/kg-da
0.1 kJ/kg-da ≤ h ≤ 899.3 kJ/kg-da
0.774 m^3/kg-da ≤ v ≤ 4.855 m^3/kg-da
New in Version 1.1:
• Added the option to email in HTML (table) format, and to attach .csv files.
• Changed the input of variables to use a custom numerical keyboard, rather than sliders.
• Fixed minor bugs
For questions, comments and support requests, please contact us:
PsychroCalc ( at ) BluMtnWerx.com
Or DM us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/BluMtnWerx