Your information: Anywhere, Anytime!
Freedom to Be Mobile!
Elegant Mobile Solutions!
Games On the Go!
You're the Person in Personal Computing!
Computing Power for People!
Computing at the Edge!
"We've moved beyond the era of the PC. The nexus of computing is now centered around a range of networked terminal devices with innovative interfaces for both display and interaction. These truly personal computing assets don't even look like the traditional PC. They're mobile. They transcend the keyboard / mouse / display paradigm. They leverage cloud based applications. This is absolutely nothing short of a revolution in computing. The world will never be the same!"
"Connected mobile devices are fundamentally altering all aspects of information and entertainment access. News, games, movies, music, books, data... All are available wherever you are, whenever you want. This flexibility, immediacy, intimacy and freedom literally puts media interaction in the hands of the user. This is truly computing for the people!"
iPuck and iPuckLite are fast paced casual arcade games that are simple to play, extremely engaging and Scoreloop enabled. Your objective is to score points by getting the puck in the defender's net, while guarding your own goal. Beware, though, the defender object is smart and it will try to stop you!
iPuckLite is a free trial version that features the full functionality of iPuck.
iPuck & iPuckLite Details:
• Control — You control your player disk (the green one) by touching it with your finger and dragging it around the screen. When you lift your finger, the disk will continue to move on its own. You can also flick the player to give it momentum and direction.
• Action — Drag the player disk to deflect the puck (the red one with the yellow spirals) away from your goal, or to whack the puck towards the opponent's net. Just remember that the defender will be doing everything that it can to keep you out.
• Player Action — Your player will pivot around the point where you've grabbed it. If you are near the edge of the disk, it can swing through a pretty good arc and really whack the puck. If you want more precise control, grab your player disk near the center. The closer you are to the center, the smaller the arc of the pivot.
• Tilt — Tilting your device will result in a modest gravity force in the direction of the tilt. This may be used to curve the path of the game's objects.
• The Defender — The defender object is smart, although not brilliant. It will attempt to track the motions of the puck, but you can still get well-timed shots past it. It may also occasionally accidentally score a point for you by knocking the puck into its own goal.
• WINNING — iPuck plays for two minutes and thirty seconds. iPuckLite plays for thirty seconds. The side with the most points when the time expires is the winner. When the game ends, you'll see a results view that shows your net score, gives you the option of uploading the score to Scoreloop and provides a button to start a new game.
• The Puck Will Hammer Your Player — When the puck hits your player, you'll move, even if you're holding the player. If you get hit hard enough, the player disk can be knocked loose from your hold and you'll have to grab it again. Don't be surprised. It's part of the game.
• The Player Disk Will Move Without Dragging — When you lift your finger off the player disk, it will continue to move on its own.
• Flicking — Flicking the player sets it to bouncing. This can be an entertaining defense, or even a high-risk offense.
• iPuck Objects Can Get Knocked Off the Field — If one of the objects get bounced off the field, it will return in a moment.
• Sliding Off the Player — If you slide your finger off the player disk, at the edge of the field, for example, you'll lose direct control of the player, until you grab it again.
• Resuming Your Previous Game — iPuck state is automatically saved when you exit the game. You can resume the same game when you come back, or start a new game (the default). Of course, the very first time that you play, you won't have a saved game. In this case, both choices in the segmented control will read "New Game," the message under the control will read "No Saved Game to Resume," and the control will be deactivated.
• Running Free — Sometimes it's interesting to let the game run on its own. You can just flick your player disk and let the smart defender do its thing.
• Dueling Objects — If your player disk and the puck are trapped in rapid fire collisions, you can break the deadlock up by releasing the player disk for a moment.
• iPuck is Scoreloop Enabled — Scoreloop support means that you can play as part of a community! You can compare your scores with other gamers worldwide and even challenge them directly.
• Challenges — Challenges can be extended to just about anyone, including your contacts or buddies on Facebook. Tapping on a name in the high score list initiates a challenge against an existing player. You can also create and accept anonymous challenges. Scoreloop will ensure that you play against opponents with reasonably equivalent skill levels.
• Configuring Scoreloop — iPuck's default settings for Scoreloop score submission give you maximum privacy, but may be less than convenient. Set the "Upload Scores to Scoreloop" switch to "ON" for the most seamless experience with Scoreloop. The switch is off by default.
• Scoreloop Info — Scoreloop is free so please give it try. We find that Scoreloop adds an exciting new dimension to iPuck. Find out for yourself how thrilling it is to compare scores and challenge others!
• iPuck v1.3 plays for 2 minutes and 30 seconds, instead of playing to 21. The side with the most points when the game timer expires is the winner. We made this change at player request to encourage more aggressive play. With iPuck v1.3, players are free to score as many points as possible, within the allotted time.
• The player's actual score is reported to Scoreloop. Players are no longer penalized for goals scored by the defender. Just win, baby!
• iPuckLite now plays for 30 seconds, instead of playing to 7. The side with the most points when the game timer expires is the winner. We made this change at player request to encourage more aggressive play. With iPuckLite v1.1, players are free to score as many points as possible, within the allotted time.
• As with iPuck, the player's actual score is reported to Scoreloop. Players are no longer penalized for goals scored by the defender.
For questions, comments and support requests, please contact us:
iPuck ( at ) BluMtnWerx.com